Sewer Line $200 Off Repair or $300 off Replacement
When it comes to selling your home there are a number of things to consider. One of them is a plumbing inspection. When it comes to your septic tank you’ll need a C-42 inspection. Cisneros Brothers Plumbing has C-42 certified experts standing by to help with your septic tank inspection and replacement. Our team can help you determine whether or not the inlet or outlet fittings are intact or uncover if your tank is rusted or deteriorated.
A C-42 inspection is required for most real estate transactions. Our certified experts will locate your septic tank and septic system including the seepage pit, leach lines, and risers. We will provide all necessary paperwork for the location of your septic system and submit all paperwork to the local Department of Environmental Health.
- C-42 Sanitation System Contractor
- California Code of Regulations
- Title 16, Division 8, Article 3. Classifications
Our C-42 inspection process will:
- Electronically locating the septic tank
- Dig out the primary and secondary lid of a septic tank
- Pump septic tank and perform a visual inspection of the tank
- Locate the drain field: Seepage pit or leach line
- Perform a water test to check for water absorption
- Sketch of system location
Following a full inspection of your home septic system, you will usually receive a C-42 Certificate on the same day.